Garage Door Spring Repair Las Vegas
7960 Rafael Rivera Way Unit 1187 Las Vegas Nevada, 89113
3950 E Patrick Ln Unit 204 Las Vegas Nevada, 89120
Open Office Hours
M-F: 8am – 6pm
S-S: 10am – 4pm
Get in Touch
Garage Door Spring Repair Las Vegas, NV
Out of all the components of a garage door, it is the garage door springs that most of the time break down early. For those of you who do not know this, garage doors have two kinds of springs, torsion springs, and extension springs. This is because the springs are under a lot of pressure while supporting your entire garage door for its proper functioning. And obviously, your garage door is very heavy, resulting in an extreme amount of pressure on the springs.
The average lifespan of a garage door torsion spring is of 14 years. This is also if you take into account that your garage is used twice a day. Therefore, it is mandatory that you take into account the lifespan of your garage door torsion spring and monitor its use.
Any sudden fluctuation in the working mechanism of the garage door can be a sign. It clearly means the torsion spring is not working properly and requires a quick fix.
Garage door torsion springs Las Vegas plays a crucial role once the breakage of garage door torsion springs occurs due to improper maintenance, external weather conditions, misalignment, etc. These phenomenons can cause the springs to break, resulting in the improper functioning of your garage door
Why Choose Us As Your Professional Garage Door Spring Repair Company Las Vegas?
If you need garage door springs repair and/or replacement in Las Vegas, make us your first call. All of our service technicians, all of whom are licensed and highly-trained, have been with us for many years. These experienced garage door spring repair professionals will come to your house at your earliest convenience. Neither less to say, you will get your issue fixed in the quickest, safest, and efficient manner possible.
We offer a variety of replacement parts, including garage door torsion and spring. Even if your garage door has unevenly sized springs, which sometimes need to be special- ordered. We will make sure to clamp your broken spring so you can continue using your garage door. Note that clamping the spring is only a temporary solution, not a complete repair.
So, as much as possible, make sure that the new springs are installed immediately.
Our Garage Door Springs Repair Best Practices
There is no point in arguing about the unexpected circumstances that can happen at the worst possible time. For example, you are late for work and you just need to get going. Unfortunately for you, you and your car are stuck in the garage because the door will not open. It is absolutely a mess, especially when you need it the most.
This is why we always lead by example and make sure to follow the industry’s best practices for garage door spring replacement. By doing all of these, we can easily make the best recommendation to homeowners each time we step foot in a garage.
Here are the best practices we follow in every service we provide:
- Replacing Both Springs: Even when only one of the springs breaks, it is always the right practice to replace both the springs. Our technicians always keep this in mind and always suggest the homeowners replace both the springs and give their garage a higher life expectancy.
- Using the Right Springs: Every garage door is different from the other in terms of shape, size, design, etc. Therefore, it matters the most that the right spring is attached to the right door. Otherwise, it will disintegrate and will be a huge malfunctioning component of your property.
- Safety Inspection: Every repair and replacement should be preceded and followed by a safety inspection. We are proud to accept that our technicians always keep this as their priority. This is done in order to meet the safety standards of the area.
Our Other Garage Door Services Include:
- Garage Door Opener: If you are having a hard time managing your garage door opener, chances are it has become defective over time. Silver Fox has access to all the major brands and models so that you can give the right garage door opener.
- Commercial Garage Doors: Silver Fox garage Repair provides a comprehensive solution for all commercial garage doors. Starting from regular maintenance to setting up the garage door with security gates. Get in touch for a better quote.
- Garage Door Panel Replacement: Is your garage door panel partially broken? Silver Fox can fix the same without any hidden charges. Getting the right panel for your garage door has never been easier before.
- Custom Garage Door: Do you want to build your garage door right from scratch? Silver Fox has a wide range of materials to use for. This includes wood, copper, aluminum, and much more.
Your Go-To Garage Door Spring Repair Company
We repair thousands of garage doors every year, so you can always have good faith in us. We provide this service like no other, and the parts – springs, in particular – we use are backed by a warranty. Call us right now for garage door spring repair cost Las Vegas and get a free estimate. When you call a garage door service company, you roll the dice. When you call Silver Fox Garage Door Repair, there is no doubt that you will know exactly what you were looking for.
Contact Us Now. Make sure to also like us on Facebook.
Silver Fox 9 Point Inspection
- Motor Tune & Inspection
- lubricant chains and springs
- Adjusting Garage Door
- Inspecting Hinges
- Track Adjustment
- Inspect All Moving Parts
- Inspect Track
- Preventative Maintenance
- Spring Tension