Garage Door Weather Stripping Las Vegas
7960 Rafael Rivera Way Unit 1187 Las Vegas Nevada, 89113
3950 E Patrick Ln Unit 204 Las Vegas Nevada, 89120
Open Office Hours
Get in Touch
Best Garage Door Weather Stripping Las Vegas
Need weather stripping for your garage door ? Silver Fox Garage Repair can help! Here in the Las Vegas area. Keeping your garage temperature at a reasonable level is important not only important when you enter and exit your car, but also if you use your garage for a workshop or playroom. An essential item used in conjunction with your insulation is the bottom door weather stripping. This simple item is vital when it comes to proper garage door service as well as maintaining a suitable environment within your garage itself.
Contact Us Now. Make sure to also like us on Facebook.
Garage Door Weather Stripping
A formed piece of rubber or silica material that runs along the bottom of your garage door and seals the door against outside elements. Here are some important garage door weather stripping functions.
1. First and foremost, garage door weather stripping seals the door against the pavement and helps prevent cold air from entering in the winter and hot air from entering in the summer. It is the weather stripping along the bottom of your garage door that prevents rain and storm debris from washing under your door and into your garage. The seal maintains close contact with the ground beneath the door and helps protect your garage against the elements.
2. Properly working garage door weather stripping closes your door tightly against the ground when the door is in the down position. The seal prevents insect and other small pests from sneaking under your door and into your garage. This obstacle helps keep your garage clean and bug-free.
3. Occasionally, the weather kicks up dust, tree leaves, and other debris. When the wind blows against your door, a correctly installed weather strip can prevent loose material from finding its way into your garage. The experts at Silver Fox Garage Door Repair can properly install weather stripping on your door which will protect your garage from unwanted particles and debris.
4. A good seal at the base of your garage door also helps to keep out smoke and fumes that may occasionally drift around your home. While this may not occur frequently, when it does these obnoxious odors are things you certainly want to keep out of your garage. Garage door weather stripping helps keep out the worst things in the air.
Silver Fox Garage Door Repair
Specializing in repairing, installing, and maintaining garage doors and their associated equipment. We are happy to inspect your garage door, check out your weather stripping, and see if your door is ready for the winter season. We are at your service and can provide you with a quote for any repairs that may be needed.
Garage Door Repairs for Any Brand or Model
We have strong relationships with all of our garage door manufacturers, and we only carry the best of the best. Consequently, our experience with all of these different brands, we are more than equipped to handle any repair or maintenance. LiftMaster, Sears, Wayne-Dalton, Genie, or Unique garage doors, and any other brand of garage door you may have.
Silver Fox Garage Repair Technicians always come equipped to handle any garage door repair job, no matter how big or small. In addition, we’re highly knowledgeable. To sum up, Call us today!
Silver Fox 9 Point Inspection
- Motor Tune & Inspection
- lubricant chains and springs
- Adjusting Garage Door
- Inspecting Hinges
- Track Adjustment
- Inspect All Moving Parts
- Inspect Track
- Preventative Maintenance
- Spring Tension